Monday, December 28, 2009

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID:


A great idea and cheap at the price!"
(Frank McDonald, Irish Times Environment Editor)
The Architect has some lovely creative ideas and we got very good advice"
(Athlone Client)
"A brilliant name for a brilliant new idea! Help My House has given me invaluable advice on a number of issues, for example insulation to my front door and the windows of the extension. The architect also reassured me about a solar panel which I was thinking of having installed. A few months later, my house is insulated and warm!

(Ranelagh Client)
My neighbours are building and my Help My House Area Architect has offered great practical assistance by liasing with the contractor and architect on site, in a professional and friendly manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
(same Ranelagh Client)
"Thank you for your advice and support over the past few weeks.It was great some to get some qualified independent advice and it enabled us to sort out our house improvement plans. Your Help my Home service is a great idea and it certainly worked for us. I wish you well."
(Foxrock Homeowner with window and insulation issues)
"Fantastic Service"
(Mount Merrion client after resolution of roof leak issue)
"I love everything about the idea and the presentation. Well done! "
(Kildare Client)
" Congratulations on your initiative"
(Athlone client)

No comments:

Post a Comment