Thursday, September 10, 2009

WHERE DO I START?


"Is that crack serious?"
"Why is my wall damp?"
"My roof is leaking, what should I do?"
"Where can I get smart advice?"
"Do I need planning permission for my extension?"
"My shared garden wall is collapsing, what do I do?"
"My windows are rotting, what are my options?"
"My house is freezing and ice forms on the inside of the windows"
"Black treacle is leaking through my wall"
"What are those black dots on my bathroom ceiling"
"I smell mushrooms in my back room"
"My building is protected, can I do anything?"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!"
...and the list goes on!

Help My House is here to help with independent expert advice and clear "next step" directions. There is no shortage of people advertising building products and services so it is best seeing us as a helpful "Diagnostic Service" which can for a fixed price give you a site visit, advice and report on next steps.

The Help My House Area Architect in your locality is a fully qualified architect member of the RIAI and has developed a wide experience in understanding how houses of different eras were constructed. Like a Building Detective they can examine the issues and give you the information you need for the next step.

Here's the simple Six Step Approach...

No comments:

Post a Comment